A new trail has been identified which offers magnificent sunrise and sunset views from the top of Siraichuli hill. A panoramic view of the Himalayas, a mixture of experiences of hills and Terai, Cultural Experiences of Chepang and other ethnic groups, bird watching, home-stay and other natural attractions make this trail a must to visit.
Day 01: Kathmandu – Hugdi Bazaar – Hattibang
- Drive to Hugdi. Trek from Hugdi and overnight at Hattibang, observe cultural show. Local handicrafts on sale.
- 3 hrs Drive from Ktm. 4-5 hrs trek.
- Overnight: Hattibang (Home stay or Community guest house)
Day 02: Hattibang–Jautesh – Changa – Dinglang –Jyandala;
- Trek to Jautesh- Changa-Dinglang and overnight at Jyandala, a pure Chepang village.
- 3 hrs Trek
- Overnight: Jyandala (Home stay and Camping))
Day 03: Jyandala –Siraichuli- Chisapanitar- Gadi
- Trek to Siraichuli for mountain views, sunrise or sunset. Trek to Chisapanitar for Bird watching. Trek to Gadi to observe historical fort at Gadi.
- Trek 1 hr to Siraichuli, Trek 4 hrs from Siraichuli to Chispanitar, Trek 1½ hrs from Chisapanitar to Gadi)
- Overnight: Gadi (Home stay or Camping)
Day 04: Gadi-Shaktikhor
- Trek down from Gadi to Shaktikhor. Cultural experience at Shaktikhor, observe Chepang Museum, MUVIC. Trek to Sinti water fall and Sinti Cave Village walk, cultural show by Chepangs, Magars.
- Trek 3 hrs. from Gadi to Shaktikhor/ Trek 2 hrs from Shaktikhor to Sinti.
- Overnight: Shaktikhor (Home stay)
Day 05: Depart for Ktm or Sauraha Hotel Parkland
- Drive from Shaktikhor to either Sauraha or to Kathmandu
Cost Included :
• Homestay or Camping for 4 nights.
• All transportation & meals.
• Professional Tour Guide.